The WIWAV® W1105-5GE-I series up to 5 Ports Gigabit Ethernet devices through a rugged, energy-efficient, industrial 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet switch for critical applications in hazardous environments, such as smart traffic, factory automation, and outdoor access connection for video surveillance / FTTx and Wi-Fi coverage.
Features and Benefits
The I Series Switches are designed for low cost, low ports, and small sizes. They offer:
● Scalability: Compact 5-port Ethernet switch with automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
● Easy integration: Expand your network connectivity with this rugged unmanaged network switch, Easy monitor and diagnostic by LED indicator
● Fast data transmission: Each port supports both 10/100/1000Mbps speed auto negotiation, Supports IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x standard
● Robust and reliable: Can be used in extreme industrial environments; Supports a wide range of operating temperatures -40°C ~ +85°C (-40℉ ~ 185℉)
● Easy to use: With an attachedmetal bracket for DIN rail or other ways mounting on equipment racks and cabinets.
● Low power consumption: Energy-Efficient Ethernet（Power Consumption <1 watts）, Wide range 12/24/36/48V DC terminal block input