Where do I enter my coupon code?
To enter your coupon code (also known as promo code), please follow these steps:
- Find what you would like to purchase and add it to your shopping cart.
- When you are finished adding your item(s), click on the shopping cart at the top of the page.
- You should now be in your shopping cart. Under your item list, you will see a box where you can enter the coupon code.
- Once you have added the coupon code, click on the "Apply Promo Code" button. Your shopping cart should now reflect the updated cost.
- If you are already signed into your account, click on the "Checkout" button to proceed with your order. If not, you will need to sign in before you checkout.
You will need to make sure the item(s) you add to your cart matches the coupon code, otherwise you will receive an error message.
How can I get a copy of your W-9 form?
If you are a US blanket resale customer, you may need a copy of the W-9 form of companies that you have sent money to. W-9 forms are used for tax reporting purposes. The form lists your basic info, type of business (if applicable), and Tax ID or social security number.
If you need Dynadot to send you our W-9 form, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. These requests are typically processed within 48 hours.